Sunday, November 25, 2018

D500 times 2 finally.


I finally bought that second D500 I have been dreaming of.  My first job utilizing two d500 bodies was at the local very dark bowling alley. The area where the players sit is so much darker than the alley that  I can get good silhouette shots.  One Silhouette shot per job is great, after that I had to push my camera to the max to get usuable shots.  It was great to have two good cameras.  One was equipped with my workhorse second hand 70-200 f/2.8 that other with my new favorite lens the 35mm 1.8.



This week I also used my 10-20mm Sigma 4.5-5.6 to get a shot I have always wanted to try.  This lens is wide enough to pull it off.  10mm is really pushing it for a lens and it shows. The lens is a bit soft and at anything over about f/16 it is blurry.  f/8 seems to be the sweet spot for my copy but f/11 is okay too. I got the lens for real estate, but will use it a little bit for other things as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!