Thursday, October 2, 2014

Spot news, bomb threat at the Mason County Courthouse

I did not hear this one on the scanner, I learned about this when I was out riding my bike.  I had my small camera and lens (D40 with 18-55mm) with me at the time.  I took a few pictures with that set up before I went home and got my better camera and lenses.   I really enjoy using my prime 55mm lens so I can get those f/2.8 shots.  f/2.8 is the new f/8.
.
Washington State Patrol Bomb Squad at the Mason County
Courthouse Thursday Oct. 2cd

Washington State Patrol Bomb Squad  vehicle at the
 Mason County 
Courthouse Thursday Oct. 2cd

Washington State Patrol Bomb Squad members  at the Mason County Courthouse Thursday Oct. 2cd

Washington State Patrol Bomb Squad Member walks his Bomb
detecting dog near  the Mason County 
Courthouse Thursday October 2
Boots on the ground at the Mason County Courthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!