Thursday, October 15, 2015

Apple Squeeze and Fall Colors

I've had a picture on the front page two weeks in a row

I bought a Nikon D7100 camera to upgrade one of my D90's.  I think this was a good upgrade and economical too, as it's still one model behind the newest technology.  I bought a refurbished unit from Adorama, it looks brand new and the shutter count was only 19.

On my first job with this camera I got to take advantage of it being water resistant. The D90 is not water resistant, so I have to be more careful with it.  I will still be shooting with one D90, as I don't feel like spending to money to upgrade both of my cameras right now.  I think I will be able to adjust to using two different cameras models at a time.

The people related to the people who's house burnt down claim they wrote a letter to the editor complaining about my fire pictures.  I wonder it if will get printed.  The paper says that this coming week they are only printing letters related to the upcoming elections.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!