Sunday, August 26, 2018

Forest Fire Base Camp

Went on a media tour of the  Maple Forest Fire up the Hamma Hamma and the Forest Fire base camp.  My first time on a special tour of a fire.  The tour was interesting and my photos blew up on Facebook.  My Facebook page has a lot of new likes and now my posts get seen more often.  I hope some of that translates to some photo work.

Look at all that exposure!  People die from exposure.  Please give me cash instead.


I was feeling pretty depressed last month, but this month is better.  I keep forgetting that this is a feast or famine job. This month I am feasting but not thanks to any of my photojournalism.    Photojournalism is now a hobby that I need to support with wedding, real estate and event photography.

Arson fire in town that forced a shelter in place order.  This arson case has been solved

Column of smoke from another arson fire

Fire fighter Tent City at the local airport Sanderson Field



One fire basecamp photo on the front page August 23

Two fire bascamp photos a-11




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!