Friday, June 10, 2016

Festival Season 2016 has begun - Forest Festival

I've been busy this week.  My first job was a Royal Court Breakfast, this was a new thing for me and I only had about half an hour to get the job done.  I tried to find an interesting angle in my short amount of time.  I eyed an balcony and went for it.  Only one of the pictures printed and it was mixed into a photo essay with two reporters pictures.  Same thing happened last year with the forest festival pictures.

I rode my bike to the job and only brought my wide angle lens for what  would be almost all indoor work.
From Left Paul Bunyan Drake Adams and Timber the axe man
Joeseph Mcgrew load up their plates with a hearty breakfast fit for a lumberjack.



  • 17.0-50.0 mm f/2.8
  • ƒ/3.5
  •  
  • 20.0 mm
  • 1/250
  •  
  • 3200
  • Flash (on, fired)
  •  


  • Mr. Mason Area Joseph Weeks age 10 and Miss Mason Area Petite, Madaline Johnson age 9 check out the breakfast buffet line


    The Shelton Forest Festival Royal Court and the Miss Mason Area Royalty line the entrance of the Colonial House to Greet the Port Orchard Fathoms O' Fun Royal Court during the Shelton Forest Festival.
    Reporters pictures are crossed out to reduce any potential copyright issues for photos that I don't own.
      The reporters took great photos.
      June 9th A-21


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave some feedback!