Wednesday, September 20, 2017

More football Shelton vs. Yelm


Well, the home team lost again, but they did not get skunked this time, I captured both of the touchdowns.   At the start of the game I experimented with 75 point focus and focus priority over release priority.  I only tried these settings because my camera manual recommends them for football.

Even before the anthem was over 75 point focus proved to be useless so I switched back to single focus point.  Focus priority caused me to miss the kick off when the shutter would not release even though it was focused.  So I'm back to release priority as well.

It was fun to try new settings anyway.  None of my my pictures from this went into the paper as the paper had a reporter there taking pictures with a nice f /4 lens.





Touchdown Yelm

Touchdown Shelton!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!